My son's school is hosting it's 2nd Annual Gladiator Challenge Race on Saturday, November 15th. Not only is this a great fundraising opportunity for the school, it's a lot of fun for the kids. Christ Classical Academy has been a true blessing for our family and I can't say enough good things about the school, the teachers and the students. I thought about just giving a donation on behalf of Jennifer Taylor Design, but instead, I decided to use this as an opportunity to give something away to one of my readers.
Each person who donates at least $25.00 through Wes' fundraising page, will have their name entered to win a
FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
There are some steps (and rules) you must follow to qualify for this:
1. You must use this this link and make sure Wes Taylor receives credit for your donation. I will receive an email for each person who donates, as well as a record on our fundraising page.
2. Each donation of $25.00 will enter your name into the drawing. For example; if you donate $75.00, you will have your name entered three times into the drawing.
3. Your donations must be paid through the fundraising web site and be received before 9am (EST) on Friday, November 14, 2014. All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt from the school before the end of the calendar year.
4. The drawing will take place at 10am (EST) on Friday, November 14, 2014 and the winner will be notified via email. I will assign each $25.00 donation a number and will use the site random.org to select the winner.
5. The design consultation must be scheduled within 30 days of notification and can only be used within the Tallahassee, Florida city limits. The consultation will be 1 hour, in your home, to answer any questions or offer design advice. If you live out of Tallahassee and you would like to enter, please email me and we'll figure out a fair exchange.
6. If you are a current client of Jennifer Taylor Design, you will receive a credit of $150.00 on your final invoice, if you are the winner.
7. If you have any questions, please email me email@example.com